Spoiler Warning

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

This blog is about the games that I am currently playing. I will discuss story, character events, and anything else that catches my interest as they happen.

This blog is not intended to be a walkthrough or to be a place for tips/tricks. These may get mentioned during my ramblings, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Undead Nightmare - Short Round

No, I'm not making an Indiana Jones joke.

Have I talked about the map? The map is green, like snot green. And it has red water on it. I’m guessing it’s supposed to look like blood and the red and green color scheme should make you think of evil things. Instead I just of a bad Christmas were the colors have all faded and all of the presents are re-gifted fruitcake that you gave out last year. And fruitcake can be very tasty if made right.

Still have those days where I run around and I accomplish nothing story wise. Heck I don’t even get Stranger missions done sometimes. This play session wasn’t exactly that, I did clear a graveyard. That’s a quest given to John by Seth, so that would be story related then.

I didn’t recognize the boss zombie this time. Whenever a boss zombie appears they say something, but they are really hard to understand. The line they say is related to how they were in life. Like Alice moaning about her “special day”, all she wanted in life was to get married to Peter Turner but fate apparently had other plans for them. But I have no idea what this guy said.

I then cleared out another town. That leaves only one town on my map that needs to be saved, unless there are more hiding. I ran into a zombie that spits at you. It launches this massive green lugie and then they explode when you kill them. That is just nasty.

Was it really that light of a gaming session? I guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment