Spoiler Warning

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

This blog is about the games that I am currently playing. I will discuss story, character events, and anything else that catches my interest as they happen.

This blog is not intended to be a walkthrough or to be a place for tips/tricks. These may get mentioned during my ramblings, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Undead Nightmare - Frozen Solid

 So I’ve added ads to the site. Figured I could try to make a little extra off of them. Please click on them and maybe I could use the money to buy a few more games. It would be appreciated.

 So bounties are back, just in the new form of “missing person”. Works like it sounds, a person cannot be found so Mr. Marston takes down their poster and goes and looks for that person. The goal is to bring them back alive. You get some ammo out of it, but I got bored really quickly and moved on. I had to find my way into Mexico.

Mr. West Dickens informs John of a military train that is heading to Mexico. He also tells John where some Army deserters are located and that maybe John can get a uniform form them. Getting the uniform is pretty straight forward. Save the soldiers from a zombie horde and they gladly turn over a uniform. Boy does John look spiffy in his new getup, just like a Boy Scout.

Next stop is the train. Nobody at the train questions John’s arrival, but they all gladly take his help, especially since the train is being overrun by zombies. I wish my Blunderbuss worked. There’s a long section of killing zombies while you’re on it. I liked nailing the Retcher zombies with headshots and watching them explode while they took out surrounding zombies. That’s good stuff and a useful tactic that I’ll make use of later.

Now the Mexicans got smart, they put a large roadblock on the tracks trying to keep people from crossing the border. Mexico appears to be where all of this started so it only makes sense to try to keep it from spreading, too bad that plan failed. Swarmed by more zombies that soldier all run away leaving John to do this himself. His plan is to just smash the train through the roadblock. I would have done the same thing.

I tried to get my horse on the train, but he wouldn’t jump high enough to make it. It had me very, very sad. I was pretty sure that I wouldn’t lose him, but I still wanted to bring him with me on the train. He’s an awesome horse.

So off we went to smash through some roadblocks. So off w3 wAnt to sma\@sh through some roadblockssss. S* of^f w% went to smash thr0(ugh soeπ ro=@dblocks. So oϡf    Ϣ3 w3%t t… sЂ®®sh thr\\ѽѽh ᴚᴓme r^alcks.

What the hell? Why is it just sitting there? It froze? My game FROZE?! SONOFA…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment