Spoiler Warning

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

This blog is about the games that I am currently playing. I will discuss story, character events, and anything else that catches my interest as they happen.

This blog is not intended to be a walkthrough or to be a place for tips/tricks. These may get mentioned during my ramblings, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

PlayStation Network - IT LIVES!!!!

The PlayStation Network is slowly coming back online. Go check it out at the official blog. There's a map there showing what states currently have access and which states don't. At the time of posting my state isn't lit up. Doesn't matter that much as there's a network update to do before you can log into the network but this is a great start. I do look forward to playing Red Dead Redemption with my family again. And yes, I do play games online. But only occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment