Spoiler Warning

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

This blog is about the games that I am currently playing. I will discuss story, character events, and anything else that catches my interest as they happen.

This blog is not intended to be a walkthrough or to be a place for tips/tricks. These may get mentioned during my ramblings, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Nothing Too New

I did a quick playthrough of Marvel vs Capcom 3. I didn't have a lot of time so a quick pick me up session was worth it. I beat the game with Chris Redfield. I was trying to beat it with Iron Man, but Galactus flicked him off the screen. Chris showed up and shot Galactus once with his hand gun. Galactus went down. Chris' ending is the lamest to date. He has to go off and arrest Wesker. Wesker is then shown on trial for the Raccoon City incident. The prosecution is Matt Murdock a.k.a. Daredevil. I wish Chris' ending was more interesting. Maybe he could've been hunting Dormamu thinking he was a new BioWeapon or something. But no, they just had to stick with Wesker.

With a little more time I did a run through and beat the game with Deadpool. Deadpool is a great character. He's the type that enjoys breaking the fourth wall on a regular basis. His comments to the player are great, especially if he dies. "Wrooooong Buttooooon!" Ah Deadpool. Appropriately Deadpool throws a party and chaos breaks out. After the party the police are on the hunt for Deadpool and his accomplice who is only known by the name "Player".

I saw Galactus use a new attack this time round. He used some massive energy move and every thing in the background turned red. Interesting, but I don't really know what the point was.

No comments:

Post a Comment