Spoiler Warning

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

This blog is about the games that I am currently playing. I will discuss story, character events, and anything else that catches my interest as they happen.

This blog is not intended to be a walkthrough or to be a place for tips/tricks. These may get mentioned during my ramblings, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

Friday, April 1, 2011

PlayStation Rewards

In an earlier post I mentioned that I was testing the PlayStation Rewards bets and that this was the reason I kept downloading demos. My goal was to reach Select status by doing PlayStation related things. Well I would like to announce that yesterday, March 31st, I finally reached Select status. My reward was a bunch of Avatars, a Dynamic Theme, and some items for PlayStation Home. Not really worth the stupid amount of effort this took to reach.

On top of that, the Rewards program has been put on temporary "hiatus", instead of being rolled out to the general public.

I can't really call the "delay" a bad thing. The rewards seem lame. The amount of effort to even reach the first level is ridiculous. Tracking your progress was not user friendly. The quest system they set up for bonus points was badly implemented.

I've got my rewards for the first level. I'll call that good.

p.s. when you use the "insert word", you should probably read that as "canceled", just to clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment