Spoiler Warning

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

This blog is about the games that I am currently playing. I will discuss story, character events, and anything else that catches my interest as they happen.

This blog is not intended to be a walkthrough or to be a place for tips/tricks. These may get mentioned during my ramblings, but that is not the purpose of this blog.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's get this started

Greetings one and all! I'm MrJustice and this is my gaming blog. I'll be discussing the various games that I play from my perspective. I'll get this out of the way right now, I am not a rich man and I don't have all day to play so the gaming may be slow at times and what I'm playing has a high possibility of being old. Don't expect the most recent releases.

I have a Playstation 3 and a Wii. 99% of what I'll write about will come from the PS3. I hardly ever touch the Wii and my PS3 collection dominates my Wii collection by nearly 5 to 1. I am currently playing God of War from the God of War Collection. I did play God of War many years ago on the Playstation 2.My first post covering the game will be posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment